- Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)
- All Hazard Disaster Response
- CPR, AED, and First Aid COMBO
- EMS Vehicle Operator Safety (EVOS)
- Geriatric Education for EMS (GEMS)
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Psychological Trauma in EMS Patients (PTEP)
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care – All Combatants (TCCC-AC)
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care – Medical Provider (TCCC-MP)
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
January 29-30, 2022. Nansemond-Suffolk Volunteer Rescue Squad. 428 Market Street, Suffolk, VA 23434. Register Here, then pay (below).
Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC)
The 2nd edition of NAEMT’s Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) course teaches EMS practitioners and other prehospital providers how to respond to and care for patients in a civilian tactical environment.
Once you register, an invoice will be sent to your e-mail. After payment of the invoice, you will receive instructions for the course.
Geriatric Education for the EMS Provider
8 hours of CEU with national certification through the NAEMT